Welcome to Conference Paper Submission Portal!
Abstract submission is closed now.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- This conference is open to academicians, urban planners and practitioners, and other experts interested in urban development issues. They are welcome to contribute papers and/or participate in the Conference.
- An extended abstract in about 500-700 words containing research objectives, data and methodology and key findings should be submitted online on the Conference portal by 15 May 2023.
- For details, please visit: https://www.ihdindia.org/UrbanDevConference2023/
- The papers should not have been published earlier in any form.
- Authors must ensure that their submissions are original. Please note that all papers will be screened for plagiarism and accordingly accepted or rejected. Further, authors are solely responsible for plagiarism violations.
Important Information About Paper Submission on the Conference Portal
- Abstracts/Papers should be submitted through this Online Portal by creating an account. You can create an account by clicking on the ‘Create an Account’ button. Upon creating an account, you will receive a verification code on the email id you have used for creating your account. Once you have created your account you have to fill in the required details and submit your Abstract/Paper
(For Step-by-Step Guidelines for Account Creation and Abstract Submission , PLEASE CLICK HERE)